Green Fleets: The Future is Now Presentations
Take a look at the presentations from "Green Fleets: the Future is Now," a conference on natural gas vehicles held in Fort Worth June 17.
The Compelling Case for NGVs:
- Steve Yborra with the Clean Vehicle Education Foundation
Video remarks on the federal government and NGVs:
- U.S. Congressman Michael C. Burgess, M.D.
- Experiences of Fleet Operators:
- Eric Woods, Waste Management: Fleet Operations Support
- Equipment options and costs:
- Fueling options:
- Funding sources:
Green Fleets – The Future is Now was hosted by Barnett Shale Energy Education Council and TCU Energy Institute and co-hosted by the City of Fort Worth, Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce and North Central Texas Council of Governments.
The conference was sponsored by Atmos Energy, Chesapeake Energy, Devon Energy, Dale Resources, Quicksilver Resources, EnCana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc., XTO Energy and Zeit Energy.